Monday, December 27, 2010

25/12/10
Christmas Day
Ho o hO O ~


Early in the morning
going to Sunway Pyramid to celebrate our
` White Christmas`
everyone of us wearing the same colour
and and
bringing present to exchangeee


our first station
' FUll house '

He is kidding us around
haha , guess wat inside him bag?
Sweettt
when he come around
pretend like got big present
but let us disappointed
there is a little sweet
better then dun have
xp




Puzzle puzzle
there is a show room
showing some lighting puzzle
all combained together
Awesome!!
It let me feel like wanna make it also
lastly
I buy a 500pix puzzle
haha , buy 1 free 1 nia!
why not?



Around 6 smtg
we're ready to back home
is super tired
my leg is so pain!
But
I'm enjoy with them
I found my laughter there
=D




- A wonderful day -
&
- Merry christmas-

^@^