Tuesday, June 8, 2010

7-6-10 [ round 3 of celebration ]

I having a great nite w my babesss
@ old town
Miss ya
promise will make gathering
seem like tis
after SPM
cause
I dun wanna lost contact w all of them ya ^^
happy to chat w them
u will hear my laughing sound
hehe .
wonder u all are same w me?
I hope u're
^^










* waiting peak wah upload the photo w she ya =]



and the cute little girl
i nvr noe i got a small admires at fb
wahahaha , [ zi lian ing ]
xp


present from them

present by : Miss chow wai mun
haha , cute right , is couple somemore
haha , but n0t to smell xp
and ur card
is hard to open ya
s0 i paksa bao li a bit xp
i won't forget the promise geh
sure will find u to sing k after SPM
wait me k?
hehe , thx thxthx f0r ur cutie and card
love u s0 muchh ya
muakzzz =p




present by : Miss chen pui ling
haha , the c0l0ur is special ya
but i like it ^^
i rmb i g0t a promise w u
u rmb?
and i think me & u veli you yuen ya
ur sis n0e my sis , and i n0e u
and and my papa mama als0 n0e ur papamama
since we haven born
so wat i wanna say is
dun let tis yuen fen end ya
must keep in touch after SPM k?
hehe , thx thx & thx f0r ur present
love u muchhhhi
muakz


Miss Tang peak wah & Miss wong pui kei
i'm waiting for your present ya
hehe
And , thx f0r celebrate w me ya
make sure the next year u will be there
when gathering or celebration f0r birthday
haha , muakzzz






* more photo will be upload at fb
wanna see it?
haha , just click my fb link
u will noe more
=D