Monday, December 28, 2009

working!!

huhu
this two day was a busy&crazy day to me
i'm working! wahaha ... have u see me?
my working place : carrfour[ jalan peel ]
my working time : 11-9?

26/12
the first day was killing me'
nervous make me can't do well at all
and can't explain well to the customer
althought in mandarin =[
the unlucky happen when i'm standing there
and i looking down to my shoes
a big hole in front my shoes
OMG! karen~ >< those ppl think we ciaoz cause we keep laughing xD

27/12
the 2rd day and my last day
i try my best to say out the point
but have some customer just say
NO.THANKZ .
haiz ....
half of the day
playing and laughing w
karen and pl
“I'm anlene , karen're 牛奶妹 and pl're 老虎”
I'll rmb it ... when i'm sad...i think it can make me laugh xp
and the sushi or digi guy....kaki perempuan
the first word when I know about you xp
and the 反版' J
not sure tat he noe we're talking about him
but ... thx to him help also =]
when we break...get know one or two funny guy there
talk talk chat chat laugh laugh
the time past fast . the working time finish.
karen. thx for your trusting=]
feel happy tat have chance work together
happy moment